Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

my Sister/Nephew (Read 30708 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
thanks. getting worried though, been no update since they arrived there a few hours ago  :-\

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Congratulations on becoming an Uncle again Townie.

On the sad side that is a very worrying thing to have happened on such a joyous occaision.

As others have said modern medicine does wonders with 26 weekers nowdays so I hope all goes well but it will be a long haul.

My thoughts are with you townie, your sister and her family and of course little Samuel.

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
thanks Annee. still waiting for an update  :-\

• Bazzdude

still hoping mate  :)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
i know Max, appreciated  :)

• Bazzdude

still no news?  ???

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
no. just talked to my Mom, my other Sister just phoned, and just texted my nephew (baby's brother), no one has heard a peep. i thought my brother-in-law would have stepped out to call by now  :-\ , it's after noon here now.

• Bazzdude

must be close to 24 hours since he was born  ???

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
30 hours  :-\ . they have cells, but i don't want to phone or text, who knows what their facing that their not calling  :-\ . plus, they know everyone's worried and waiting to hear from them.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
just got off the phone with my other Sister, she couldn't handle it anymore, and phoned over to the hospital. she was talking to my Sister (whose time on cell ran out), and as of now, the baby is doing well, and they are weening him off the oxygen to breath on his own. they haven't done any tests on him yet until he's stronger. needless to say the Parent's are still worried sick, but so far things are looking good for little Sam  :)

• Bazzdude

Excellent news mate - I was getting worried so fuck knows how you and your family felt

congrats to all

The Den has a new member  8)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
thanks Max, little bugger is holding his own right now anyway. having some feeding problems, but their working on that right now. i guess both parents are having crying spells, stress, it's my brother-in-laws first child, and probably last, my Sister is 39. should know more later, she sent him to get time on her cell.

• Bazzdude

It's a relief for everyone

He'll be fine now  :)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
 :) Hope.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
That is good news, and things sound much better. Keep positive,  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
trying Buster, trying  :) .thanks.

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
That's a nice bit of sunshine for you and your family Townie. :)

I hope it just gets better and better and Sam get stronger and stronger each day. :)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
latest update: blood work came back, no infections, going to do brain scan this afternoon with results later this evening, and taking off oxygen tomorrow.

• Bazzdude

8)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
don't mean to go on and on about this, but was just talking to my sister, brain scan results in, doctor used the word "remarkable"  :) . if he can breath on his own tomorrow, their going to let his mom hold him for the first time. took him off antibiotics because there's no infection, another scan in 3-4 weeks.