Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

my Sister/Nephew (Read 30710 times)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
You are not "going on and on". We all expect updates. Even if there are 20 per day.
Great news. Sounds like all is progressing very well.  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Excellent news townie, my thoughts are and have been with you throughout these last few days, hope all goes well for the little guy.

Which Province did they end up in?

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
I'm in P.E.I., they were originally supposed to go to the IWK Chidren's Hospital in Halifax, N.S., but it was full, so they took him to Everett Chalmers Hospital in Fredericton N.B. my brother-in-law says they have the same equipment there, and it's a teaching hospital for Dalhousie University. thanks guys  :)

• Bazzdude

don't mean to go on and on about this

why?

We are interested and care about the little bloke

updates are always welcome  :)

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
We are just nosey people here Townie so you just keep going on and on.. ;) ;D

Atm this is one of the first topics I look for when I come in.

Good to hear the little one is progressing well. :)

Now where is Kayos' new thread?

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• tjh4384

Outstanding news D!

Keep us all posted, and none of this "on and on" stuff or I'll have Max sic Mogg on you!

:D

• Bazzdude

Mogg just had a poo in his box for the 2nd time this year  ;D

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
now if you could teach him to wipe his arse, you could save a fortune on kitty litter  ;D
no news today, no answer over there  :-\

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
 :-\

Well as they say "no news is good news."

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
found out late last night my mother was talking to brother-in-law for a minute, didn't take baby off oxygen yesterday.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
more info tonight. baby had a heart murmur yesterday, so they gave it some kind of drug (i think it started with an i) once, and it seems to have cleared it up, they thought it would take 3 shots. still on oxygen, but very little, breathing mostly on his own, and has gained a little weight already  :)

• tjh4384

Good news on the weight gain, scary about the Murmur, but as it responded so quickly to medication
that is good too

Keep us posted

Tim

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Thanks for keeping us updated Townie.

It is a very stressful time for all of you and our thoughts are with you.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
thanks everyone. tried him off oxygen yesterday, but put him back on, he was breathing too fast on his own. he's gained 60 grams, which is apparently pretty good.

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
It sure is for a skinny little baby.

At that age of gestation they have no fat.

It's good that he is gaining.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
not much news today. hasn't gained any weight since yesterday, and still getting oxygen. here's something cool, they get the parents (after 3 minutes of hand scrubbing), to put their hands in the portholes in the incubator, and cup the babies head and feet, which does 2 things, 1) sooths the baby after a few minutes, thinking he's in the womb, and 2) less trauma, letting him know everytime he's touched, it's not just for a needle.

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
That's great news Townie.

Your sister and her husband would be over the moon being allowed to touch him. ;)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
took the main breathing tube out today, just the one in his nostril now to assist a bit, and they let my sister hold him for a minute today instead of a nurse while they cleaned his incubator.

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Fantastic :13:

• tjh4384

EXCELLENT!