Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

The shortest lived stay. (Read 4977 times)

The shortest lived stay.
Hey fellows, and lady, of course.

I tried to take this forum seriously, my first and only, true post was critiqued by someone that I don't feel has the know how, nor dedication to the users/viewers to match me. I think it's in my best interest to check out now. It was a good ride though, I had fun. I think my services will be better respected/needed elsewhere. Cheers.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Re: The shortest lived stay.
Well, first of all, we were never looking for any services to be offered here, just normal members. You came in advertising yourself rather boldly in your very first post. I even wondered if it was a new spammer tactic that I had never seen before at first.  Secondly, I know the one that critiqued your post well enough to know that he can match anyone's scripts, and usually writes in assembly language.  I use one of his programs on a daily basis.   :)

If you came here simply to advertise your "abilities" and to attempt to get "work", you are definitely in the wrong forum for sure. If you want to hang out and participate in the conversations, get to know the folks and be a real member, then by all means stay.  Your choice of course.  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Bazzdude

:051bye:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Sorry you weren't comfortable. I can only think you must have very specific criteria in mind that you were able to make your decision so quickly! At any rate, it was nice to meet you.

• Bazzdude

Not the shortest stay

I've upset people quicker ;)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Not the shortest stay

I've upset people quicker ;)

lol :D I sense a fair amount of pride in your statement, Max  >:D

• Bazzdude

lol :D I sense a fair amount of pride in your statement, Max  >:D

That was in the good old days

I don't let Tro-als or Trollfrogs get to me now :)

must be the meds ;)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 fjy fjy fjy
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
you sounded like a sales pitch in your first post
grow up or move on

LOL,

I knew this post would stir the pot a little. It was a joke people, relax. I really do like it here, all of you guys seem like good blokes to me mates. Just making some ripples for everyone is all. Honestly, thanks for the warm welcome, and I am glad to post tutes here, even if one person gets something out of it, then it's worth it to me. Looking forward to a long stay here.

RalphieRocks  :13:

• Bazzdude

Just making some ripples

That was my job before the heavy duty meds  ;)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
LOL,

I knew this post would stir the pot a little. It was a joke people, relax. I really do like it here, all of you guys seem like good blokes to me mates. Just making some ripples for everyone is all. Honestly, thanks for the warm welcome, and I am glad to post tutes here, even if one person gets something out of it, then it's worth it to me. Looking forward to a long stay here.

That's cool. There are plenty of good folks here, and they all like a good joke, as long as that is all it is.  We tolerate quite a lot around here, and are not very strict on most of our rules.  Continually obnoxious trolls have never lasted very long at all though.   :)

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
we like to roast trolls  >:D

so dont take too much to seriously and just make sure Max has his meds

Thanks busterone!! Nah you guys are good people, heard great things about this place!

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Don't believe it all.   :P 
We are secretly gathering candidates for the sacrificial rites to be performed tomorrow.  8) 

With a name like The Demon's Den, one lady actually sent me an email asking if we were devil worshipers.   ;D

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
my wife worries about me being a member here with the name
I just remind her that we have been around since 2007 and where we came from

and yes we almost have all the nOObs we need to perform the rites to bring Steve Jobs back from the dead >:D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 :25:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Steve Jobs? But I thought it was gonna be....we-e-e-e-l-l...somebody else :P

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
LOL,

and hasnt been back since....

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female

With a name like The Demon's Den, one lady actually sent me an email asking if we were devil worshipers.   ;D

Did she want to join if we were? The closest to a devil-worshiping site I can think of is that old 'damn someone to hell.com'. Don't know if it is still around but if it is we could give her a link