Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Hello From New York (Read 1734 times)

I would have said "Live from New York", but it's Sunday night. Always a day late and a dollar short. :(

I'm OnThePike; well actually I'm off the pike, and have been for quite some time now, but in the grand scope of things, I don't think it really matters. Anyway it's great to be here!

:98:

• Just me
  • xor eax, eax
  • Sprout
    • Gunners Software
    • Male
How did you like the early snow we got yesterday?  Preview of winter to come I am sure!
~Rob
Forum Spam List Checker
http://www.gunnerinc.com

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Hello OnThePike !
We get honored yet again today. Welcome to the little madhouse of nuts known as the Den.
Hope you are not covered up too deep with snow up there.  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

How did you like the early snow we got yesterday?  Preview of winter to come I am sure!

We were lucky. We're out on the east end of Long Island and saw only rain; no accumulation of whatever fell overnight (thankfully). Personally, I don't mind the snow all that much. I don't love shoveling it, but being "with child" affords perks as we age :-)

What happened to our four seasons? Seems like it's winter into summer and back into winter with not much "spring ahead" or "fall back" other than our clocks!

Oh man, we're talking about the weather... lemme save you guys some time: I haven't read any good books lately... LOL

:whoo:

Hello OnThePike !
We get honored yet again today. Welcome to the little madhouse of nuts known as the Den.
Hope you are not covered up too deep with snow up there.  :)

Hello Boss!

Thank you for the kind welcome :-)

I'm knee deep in something, but I assume you, it's not snow :(

Looking forward to enjoying your Den! Seems like a very friendly place.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
We are a bit wacky for sure, but there are a bunch of good folks here.  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
liking you new folk already
dont hit and run and you will fit in wonderfully

and stay away from the Badgers....

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Where there are friends, there is wealth
  • Spruce
    • Female
welcome to the den

sorry I'm late in saying hi, i really thought i have popped in here earlier!

Hey OTP!  :051bye: Bout time you showed up.  ;D

....No we are all sane here....aren't we. Indeed between time and more time convince ourselves of this; while nattering in our relative sancturary. After badgering around I know now what OnThePike means and crickey can't wait to try it out this weekend. Looks fun!

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Hiya and welcome!!!!! Would have got here earlier if I hadn't been following Soldarath  :dance:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
^snort, chuckle  ;D . Welcome to The Den OnThePike.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Well....sharing is caring, right?

............................................even the blame, lol.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Where there are friends, there is wealth
  • Spruce
    • Female
^  giggles at KA

OK I admit it, i was too busy in the word games, you caught me  :P

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
;Yeppers, I figured it was safe:D

• geemonster

I would have said "Live from New York", but it's Sunday night. Always a day late and a dollar short. :(

I'm OnThePike; well actually I'm off the pike, and have been for quite some time now, but in the grand scope of things, I don't think it really matters. Anyway it's great to be here!

:98:

Welcome!  :)