Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

hello (Read 1244 times)

• customtshirts122

hello
OP: December 15, 2011, 03:57:02 AM Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:47:46 AM by busterone™
-spam removed- 

• Bazzdude

oh dear - first post and you advertise your site

we have nasty things that we do to spammers ;)

fill in the missing letter  D_OS  :)

The username should have been a clue. LOL

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
epic fail as a new member
if that is all your here for, expect to be hit with the ban stick quickly
if your a nOOb and dont know how to say hi, then we may understand.... maybe...

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
increase the size of your manhood now, just send your check for $50 to townie2 at......... >:D ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
From China of all places.  He wasn't in the spam database, but he is NOW.  ;D
reported and banned.  8)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

The name alone would have got him "jailed" until he proved otherwise. I probably would have moderated posts or watched him. Anyone with a name that is an item to be sold, especially with 3 numbers after it is usually a spammer.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
True indeed.
He slipped in last night while I was asleep. Sneaky little bastard. I am still half asleep and on my first cup of Joe, but not that sleepy.   >:D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

But I know you already knew that. ;)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
I love it when we get a new one and I an the first to report him. I check back several days later and see the reports flooding in.  ;D