Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Nice to meet you! (Read 1673 times)

• www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com
  • Spore
   :051bye:  Nice to meet you! I saw a link of this forum in the SMF forum. The person who uses the link was very nice, so I decided to join this forum :) I am in China.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program
welcome to the Den, we are a good group of folks that have been around for almost 5 years now
as for the one you followed, he is the keeper and boss monkey here
and you are the 1st member from China

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Hello :)
Welcome to the Den. I hope your forum is running well now.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
welcome to The Den Seo-luntan  :)

• www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com
  • Spore
 Yes "my" (in fact "our", because I am not the only admin over there) forum is okay now. May be it will be useful to write it here too: "A friend succeed to fix it. He said that there was no connection between the "user" and the "database". He has no idea how it is possible. He said it's probably because of the hosting crash. " Soooo simple error, but it was hard to guess. But, at least, it's useful for you - if something like this happen AT FIRST you have to see is there a connection between the "user" and the "database"  :)
 Thank you for your warmly welcome!  :D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
You are welcome. You are also our first real member from China.  :)
We have had some spammers attempt to post spam, but you are the first real human from China.
I look forward to our future conversations.
I am glad to hear that your forum is back up and running. You are right, that was a hard problem to figure out, but it is good to know what the problem was.   :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• tjh4384

:051bye:  Great to have you here

• Bazzdude

:051bye:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
So sorry I'm so late, but welcome to the Den, glad you found your way here.  :039: