• drago6650

Only the Canadians could come up with this one:

• tjh4384

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Funny, I saw that somewhere else a long time ago. We should send all of our government leaders on an outdoor excursion to Canada wearing little bells.  >:D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Funny, I saw that somewhere else a long time ago. We should send all of our government leaders on an outdoor excursion to Canada wearing little bells.  >:D
oh no, we've got enough trouble holding down our own assholes in parliment to pin bells on them, buggers are squirmy  ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
LOL, maybe we should catch them all , put bells on them and then send them out into polar bear country.  Maybe make them all wear red too. Easier for the polar bears to see them.    :D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Bazzdude

LOL, maybe we should catch them all , put bells on them and then send them out into polar bear country.  Maybe make them all wear red too. Easier for the polar bears to see them.

I've always thought that about members of a certain religion  >:D

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
LOL, maybe we should catch them all , put bells on them and then send them out into polar bear country.  Maybe make them all wear red too. Easier for the polar bears to see them.    :D
lol. just camouflage them in gray, or put fake flippers on them, polar bears number one favourite food are seals, but they will attack people if hungry, so they can wear all the bells they want   ;D