Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Hi there  (Read 6358 times)

SO I AM SO NEW TO THIS - MY MATES UNCLE DAVE AND TRAVELLER TIM - HAVE ASKED ME TO JOIN

AND I AM WONDERING HOW YOU MAKE FRIENDS ON HERE - I LOVE BASKETBALL , BEER AND GOOD TIMES LOL

• Bazzdude

Hey Jay  :great:

I see the tut worked :D

Just chat to people and you'll make loads of friends - just make sure you post a pic of Rufus :)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Re: Hi there
Reply #2: June 28, 2012, 06:39:40 AM Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:47:57 AM by townie2
 :welcome:

Welcome to The Den Jaydog  :)  . i was trying to think where i know you from, and i think its the 'noid, and perhaps GamRR and/or Diasfora?

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
greetings program
just hang out, chat, and please turn off CAPS Lock. (looks like your yelling at everyone...)

• Bazzdude

:welcome:

Welcome to The Den Jaydog  :)  . i was trying to think where i know you from, and i think its the 'noid, and perhaps GamRR and/or Diasfora?

Nope Jay is a forum virgin - got invited by Tim and myself  :great:

Be nice - he's a top bloke ... for an ethnic   >:D

(and he can take a joke which is why he's one of my best mates :))

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
thought i remembered his avatar from somewhere, the cat one with the cut out little watermelon type thing on the head that looks like a helmet? ah, here we go, something like this

• Bazzdude

Nope - as if I'd be friends with someone from Dumpanoid :D

I worked with Jay a couple of years ago and he's put up with my racist jokes ever since  >:D

Sorry - cap lock is now off - so how is everyone doing - and Dave I am not a virgin

ask your mum lol

• Bazzdude

thought i remembered his avatar from somewhere, the cat one with the cut out little watermelon type thing on the head that looks like a helmet? ah, here we go, something like this

just remembered - that was Haydog - she was here for a while and then went a bit mental and ranted at a few of us   :17:

• Bazzdude

Sorry - cap lock is now off - so how is everyone doing - and Dave I am not a virgin

ask your mum lol

I said you were a forum virgin you mong

... and I'll be off to see your mum at 2.30 - you know how much I love chocolate  :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
ah, sorry, my bad, getting senile.......... ;D

• Bazzdude

ah, sorry, my bad, getting senile.......... ;D

must be all those fags  ;)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Re: Hi there
Reply #12: June 28, 2012, 07:53:02 AM Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:55:58 AM by townie2

ask your mum lol
that's good, we sacrifice virgins every full moon when we pledge allegiance to Mogg  ;D

• Bazzdude

ask your mum lol

I did - she said you were shit and just kept talking about goat curry and basketball  :098:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
must be all those fags  ;)
soccer hooligan  ;D

• Bazzdude

frenchie  :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
ow, low blow  :03:

• Bazzdude

Sorry mate - didn't mean it - I know you're from the right area  :great:

How's the weather? - Tim is getting 100F and it's bloody humid over here although probably only in the 80's

.. and BTW - It's FOOTBALL - you though I missed that didn't you?  :098:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
weird weather system, their having trouble predicting, 4 different systems jammed against each other, none moving, sun, showers, pop up thunder showers the last few days, around 22 C. we come into the humidity again starting tomorrow, 24 C, 26 C Saturday, with humidex in the low 30's C.

• Bazzdude

I was saying to someone the other day that in the 70's they were more accurate in predicting weather a few weeks in advance

Now with all the technological help like satellites and all those sensors everywhere they can't predict what's happening day to day - this global warming has really screwed this planet up  :(

BTW I warned Jay we could go a bit off topic  :dance: