Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Howdy (Read 1705 times)

• Jeopardy creeps me out.
  • Spore
I am Demarco from the US of A.

Happy timings to your holiday enjoyments and check this awesome tribal contact video out:

Tribe meets white man for the first time - Original Footage full

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Re: Howdy
Reply #1: August 03, 2012, 12:08:22 AM Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:21:36 AM by busterone™
MMMM, I am cautious of someone new posting links in their intro posts. It looks very spammy. 
Is there any particular reason you felt a you tube video was necessary for an introduction?

Cool, I just realized you were from D, so, no issue for me at all. Welcome.  :)

Yep, I feel for them too. First contact is usually a deadly blow to most in any indigenous tribe.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Hi Demarco.

Welcome to the Den. :)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia
He's from the demonoid IRC.
Most people hold terrible views.  I think it's good to let them express them, in order to reveal who they truly are.

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Thanks for the info Bully.

I wondered if he had come from Demonoid way.

Video is ineteresting but I feel for that tribe as they have just been torn away from their idyllic lifestyle

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Spore
MMMM, I am cautious of someone new posting links in their intro posts. It looks very spammy. 
Is there any particular reason you felt a you tube video was necessary for an introduction?

The tribe in that seemingly "spammy" video too was cautious at first contact with an outsider so different from themselves and you may notice in reflection, much like the mirror they shared in awing rapport, a common humanity in question.

Anyway, What's UP!

What do you guys talk about here besides cultural knives?

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia
*snerk*
Most people hold terrible views.  I think it's good to let them express them, in order to reveal who they truly are.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
The tribe in that seemingly "spammy" video too was cautious at first contact with an outsider so different from themselves and you may notice in reflection, much like the mirror they shared in awing rapport, a common humanity in question.

Anyway, What's UP!

What do you guys talk about here besides cultural knives?
See first post again. I edited it. :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Spore

• Seedling
Hi Demarco.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program
most all of us came from the Big Crash of '07
we are a nice friendly group that just likes good conversation