Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Hiya (Read 3375 times)

Hi, I'm sandi, a lot of people probably know me from various places.  Lately, I've been mostly been going by Chero (short for Cherokee), but since most of the people I noticed that looked familiar I know from demonoid's forums (and I heard about these forums in their irc), I registered with my old sandic nick.  Anyways, for those that don't know me, I moderate and cap at a spoken word radio tracker mostly, but usually upload other places, too, as time (and bandwidth) allows.  I luv forums, and have been going through a bit of a withdrawal lately as one of my favorite places has been down!!!

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Welcome. I can't honestly say I remember your old nick from the D, but that is cool.  I haven't spent much time over there in the last couple of years, so I sort of lost track of a lot there.  Still, I hate to see it down, and the rumors floating around about it's fate do not sound good either

Jump on in and join our madness.  ;D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Seedling
Hi sandic. I recognize you. I'm a refugee as well. ;D

• tjh4384

Welcome to the asylum

• Bazzdude

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Welcome to The Den Sandi  :039:

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program

• drago6650

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Welcome Sandic. :)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• geemonster

Hi, I'm sandi, a lot of people probably know me from various places.  Lately, I've been mostly been going by Chero (short for Cherokee), but since most of the people I noticed that looked familiar I know from demonoid's forums (and I heard about these forums in their irc), I registered with my old sandic nick.  Anyways, for those that don't know me, I moderate and cap at a spoken word radio tracker mostly, but usually upload other places, too, as time (and bandwidth) allows.  I luv forums, and have been going through a bit of a withdrawal lately as one of my favorite places has been down!!!

You ain't missing much over at the noid..this place rocks.....welcome!  :)

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
well of course not missing much at Demonoid...

the domains are up for sale...

I too am new here. Even though I was a forum mod, I'm not much of a forum person lol.

Heya sandic and everyone else.

the domains are up for sale...

Yeah but better that than an ICE page. Besides, while torrentcrap reports that the admin is arrested, obviously someone is attempting to perhaps sell it. Most likely the admin, eh?

BTW, demonoid's IRC is up if anyone wants to join that. irc://irc.p2p-network.net/#demonoid

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Hey dandrummerman 
Welcome, and I do remember your nick.   :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

Hey dandrummerman 
Welcome, and I do remember your nick.   :)

Gooood, And I do yours too.

BTW how long did the demons den tracker last? Because I signed up for that long ago and only just realized that it required a separate registration lol

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
It lasted about a year. When the heat started on US based hosts, it was decided to shut it down.  Since we have always been a forum primarily, everyone has their own sources anyway.   :)

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program

I really dont pay attention to the rumor boards. I just read on BGR.com that the domain was up for sale. It would be nice to see the site back, I used it for music and ebooks.

welcome to the Den dandrummerman

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Welcome  to the Den Dandrummerman.

We are not as active here as the big D but we are like the Mississippi we just keep rolling along. ;D

(click to show/hide)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

Ah, good to see dandrummerman here as that's how I heard about this place!  Even if they sell the domains, they can always come back as thedemonoid.com, or something like that.  As long as everybody figures it out, lol, it won't be any worse than the .me thing.  (I'm wondering if now all .me's are going to start switching again).  And thanks for the welcome, everybody!

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
You're welcome. :)

• drago6650

Hi Dan good to see new people coming in

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
hi again Dan, welcome to The Den  :)
thanks for the irc info  :)