Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Guten Morgen! ;) (Read 4640 times)

• Old Friends
  • Still a Miserable Old Bastard
  • Shrubbery
    • Technogrammaton
I feel guilty now that I have derailed my good friend hjoe's welcome thread, I apologise to you hjoe and I promise you the first bottle from my new baby still ;)

Hope that goes some way to mitigating this shameless derailment ;D
         In memory of SuperPeach          

• Bazzdude

Changing the subject is a tradition here  ;D

It's almost a rule  ;)

• drago6650

Hijack...are we in Somalia now   *&j   #g@   (&t

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
HP is sold in Canadian grocery stores (right beside the A1) if you're ever cross border shopping.

• hjoe

I feel guilty now that I have derailed my good friend hjoe's welcome thread, I apologise to you hjoe and I promise you the first bottle from my new baby still ;)
Hope that goes some way to mitigating this shameless derailment ;D

No problem my friend...
As long as it's about anything connected to those heavenly spirits or really good food, then I'm all for it!

To all of you... Thank you all for welcoming me in such a nice way! :dance:

By the way...  ;D

Yesterday evening I finished my day enjoying a nice BenRiach 46% 15yrs - Pedro Ximenez Wood Finish

Greetings from Germany,

hjoe

• drago6650

It is nice to see new faces.... :)

• geemonster

Hi Guys...

Good ol' aelthric got me out of my forum retirement, so you'll be seeing me here from time to time. 

I started on demonoid around 2002 and have been a mac mod (later torrent mod) for a few years and I met quite a few good people there. Some of them (including my good friend aelthric) always tried to keep my mood up, when my wife got ill and passed away early 2004.

A lot changed after the deimos / umlauf change and personal life took it's toll, so I retired as a mod and have been just a connoisseur of the demonoid goods.

Anyway... to be honest... after all those years I'm a bit sad to see demonoid go that way...
but hey... so is life... somedays one wins something, somedays one looses something.

Greetings from Germany,

hjoe

Guten Tag from me!