Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Goeie Dag (Read 1839 times)

Hi,

I am "GoingMad", I used to lurk around these parts  (anything that was and branched from the Noid) years ago but got a little sidetracked by live and its pesky interfering ways. So here I am trying to make a fora revival. 

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag.... errr, thats not right.

Lets just try the post button instead.    :13:

....welcome have fun and search around the fora, feel free to dig out any old murky post and revive that too hehehe......it's all good.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program

welcome to our refuge from the rest of the crazy

• drago6650

Welcome GoingMad    :welcome:

• Bazzdude

I'm already mad  :great:

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
we are all mad!   :72:
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Bazzdude

I got meds  ;)

I got meds  ;)
So do I, but my psychiatrist (who is also one of the voices in my head) suggested I stop taking them since it was giving him a headache and making him transparent. It was really interfering with our weekly poker game :(

• tjh4384

So do I, but my psychiatrist (who is also one of the voices in my head) suggested I stop taking them since it was giving him a headache and making him transparent. It was really interfering with our weekly poker game :(

Welcome, it is obvious from your posts that you have found the right place to call home

We have group sessions every second Thursday after Tuesday with a Dance on Wednesday

• Bazzdude

When is Bingo?  :o

• tjh4384

When is Bingo?  :o

Mondays right after Antiques Roadshow  :great:

• Bazzdude

Have to miss it tonight - got an important game to watch  :13:

• tjh4384

Have to miss it tonight - got an important game to watch  :13:

Yep, 2 1/2 hours and then the music of a well struck ball ripping cord behind Mr. Howard
 :Woot_Emoticon: :Woot_Emoticon: :Woot_Emoticon: :Woot_Emoticon: :Woot_Emoticon:
I'll get the Roadshow on after the game here

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
we are all mad!   :72:

Yep we have Mad Max. :dance:

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030: