Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Hey New and Old friends. (Read 2734 times)

Hey New and Old friends.
 :051bye:  kind of shy and timid but could not resist saying hello to you all.. new member so bear with me if I screw up. also hope to see some familiar friends here.  Seems like a very nice place and run by good people from what I hear...Well for being shy , I sure do talk a lot  :ecomcity: so Hi and bye  for now... :great:

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Re: Hey New and Old friends.
Welcome to the madhouse wildjacks.  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
welcome to The Den Wildjacks  :039:  . pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable  :)

• drago6650

Hi there wildjacks welcome to the Den, you will find a great set of people here......... :welcome:

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Welcome to the Den wildjacks. :)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Bazzdude

Hi there wildjacks welcome to the Den, you will find a great set of people here......... :welcome:

... and then there is me  >:D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Don't worry, Max doesn't bite, but his cat Mogg is out for world domination.  :D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program

just give Max some Twiglets and he's happy

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
and maybe the odd glass of cider  :)

• drago6650

... and then there is me  >:D

If you are a Manchester City supporter best not to mention it......... :)

good morning fellow Demons... sorry I haven't been around much but will try .. I have been busy trying to help out the Manchester City... OOOOOPs   :17: :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
hey Wildjacks, good to see you again  :)

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
Hi wildjacks, welcome to the Den.

• drago6650

good morning fellow Demons... sorry I haven't been around much but will try .. I have been busy trying to help out the Manchester City... OOOOOPs   :17: :P

Hi again........Man City ...UMMMM.....this could get interesting..... :)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 ;D ;D ;D

• Bazzdude

City need help  ;)

United just carry on doing God's Will  :P

• drago6650

Max gets religion......all praise Saint Alex and his monkey Roony..... :)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
:051bye:  kind of shy and timid but could not resist saying hello to you all.. new member so bear with me if I screw up. also hope to see some familiar friends here.  Seems like a very nice place and run by good people from what I hear...Well for being shy , I sure do talk a lot  :ecomcity: so Hi and bye  for now... :great:

WJ!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!! What a great surprise seeing you here! You are so sneaky! What did you do, take off your shoes and tiptoe in? :D I am so sorry I didn't see you were here earlier. ...

Hey everyone, WJ is a friend of mine, but don't hold that against him:D He's an active member at TD so when I saw his name here I went there and asked if he'd registered here and indeed he had. Have you found the games yet, Wildy? :D