Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Hello (Read 4970 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
Hi, I'm brickbatz, another Demonoid refugee.

I have been hearing about TDD for years but when I'm not playing games I was usually active in the Demonoid fora. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and finding other refugees.

Thanks for having me.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Hey brickbats, welcome to our little madhouse !  ;D

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
Thanks, I'm just checking out the rules and looking around. I see quite a few familiar nicks, yours included.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
glad to see you made it Brickbatz, Welcome to The Den. make yourself at home, you'll know a lot of the people here  :)

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
Thanks townie and thanks for the help.

• Seedling
    • Female
I am new here as you are, and already welcome you in another place, but it is always nice to see someone I knew so I am happy you are here  :051bye:

• drago6650

Hi Brickbatz you will find this place very friendly and no double posting rule...... :13:

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Welcome brickbatz to the Den. :)

Enjoy.

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• jocelin

Re: Hello
Reply #9: September 07, 2012, 08:00:01 PM Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:17:15 PM by busterone™
I'm new here too, and I am a scumbag spammer from China. I just got my ass banned and reported.

Shitty spam links removed- Member IP, username and email address reported to anti spam databases along with the spam links   )(v

• drago6650

Hi jocelin...... :welcome:

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
I'm new here too, and I am a scumbag spammer from China. I just got my ass banned and reported.

Shitty spam links removed- Member IP, username and email address reported to anti spam databases along with the spam links   )(v

:098: :098: :098: :098: :098:

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
hi scumbag spammer, not welcome to The Den  ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 40J 40J 40J
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• drago6650

Welcome until proved otherwise..... ;)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Hi, I'm brickbatz, another Demonoid refugee.

I have been hearing about TDD for years but when I'm not playing games I was usually active in the Demonoid fora. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and finding other refugees.

Thanks for having me.

Okay, that's where I recognize the name from, the D :) Welcome, and don't believe everything you heard about us at the D...prolly most, but not all...:P As to being a Demonoid refugee, lol, that is how the Den came to be. The D was down, SubDemon was full of insanity, and the Den became a home and  a refuge:)

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
the Den became a home and  a refuge:)

:13:

And like home you can leave and still be welcomed back. :)

Hi KA, welcome back.

Where have you been hiding? ;D

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
Okay, that's where I recognize the name from, the D :) Welcome, and don't believe everything you heard about us at the D...prolly most, but not all...:P As to being a Demonoid refugee, lol, that is how the Den came to be. The D was down, SubDemon was full of insanity, and the Den became a home and  a refuge:)

I never heard anything bad about the Den, just that some of the Demonoid denizens were here. You can get torrents from several sites but I missed the forum the most. Now I always keep a page open here.  :)

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Now I always keep a page open here.  :)

Good boy. :13:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
lol Annee. Haven't been on line much. Just gets tiresome keeping the computer up and running and dropped connections. But I seem to be getting the hang of this contenna/connection/settings business at least :)

Nah, Brickbatz, I was just kidding. The worst I ever heard about us was people said we were clique-ee/clicky/cliquey< takes yer choice. Oh and I seem to remember someone comparing us to a pack of wild dogs hunting prey, or some such