Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

News Flash from the coastal area ----  (Read 2860 times)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Re: News Flash from the coastal area ----
Definitely not Racism, but I think that there is more to this problem than just dealing with "illegals" by kicking them out of the country.
I agree with that wholeheartedly. As I stated earlier, they are some very hardworking folks, they take care of their families, and the ones I know are very generous and friendly people. I don't dislike them because they are Mexican at all. Matter of fact, I don't dislike them period.  I think the problem is our government, not them. They should go ahead and give them legal status, and let them work and pay taxes like the rest of us. I don't have an issue with that at all.

I know several small businesses that are in the same boat that your roofer is in. They can't get honest American born workers to show up, or if they show up at all, to work a full day without being stoned, drunk, or just plain lazy. I cannot blame the company owners for wanting to hire someone that will actually work.  On the same hand, many of these companies pay these workers a good salary in CASH, no records, no taxes, no accountability. THEN, these same workers go down to social services and file for benefits, all the while lying on their applications, claiming either very little of their actual income, or none at all.  That is where our government is screwing up, because number one, they are not legal citizens, so they deserve absolutely no benefits period, and number two, they are committing fraud against the social services system. 

I strongly support legalizing them, and forcing the companies to pay them ABOVE board, let them pay taxes into the system, and then and only then, if they don't have enough income and they qualify, give them the benefits they need.    :)

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Bazzdude

:o :o :o

Could set up some slave labor bakeries, wouldn't want to do without bagels and blueberry jam

Prefer crusty bread myself  8)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Prefer crusty bread myself  8)
what about a nice french bread?  >:D

I agree with that wholeheartedly. As I stated earlier, they are some very hardworking folks, they take care of their families, and the ones I know are very generous and friendly people. I don't dislike them because they are Mexican at all. Matter of fact, I don't dislike them period.  I think the problem is our government, not them. They should go ahead and give them legal status, and let them work and pay taxes like the rest of us. I don't have an issue with that at all.

I know several small businesses that are in the same boat that your roofer is in. They can't get honest American born workers to show up, or if they show up at all, to work a full day without being stoned, drunk, or just plain lazy. I cannot blame the company owners for wanting to hire someone that will actually work.  On the same hand, many of these companies pay these workers a good salary in CASH, no records, no taxes, no accountability. THEN, these same workers go down to social services and file for benefits, all the while lying on their applications, claiming either very little of their actual income, or none at all.  That is where our government is screwing up, because number one, they are not legal citizens, so they deserve absolutely no benefits period, and number two, they are committing fraud against the social services system. 

I strongly support legalizing them, and forcing the companies to pay them ABOVE board, let them pay taxes into the system, and then and only then, if they don't have enough income and they qualify, give them the benefits they need.    :)

yep, totally agree, legal immigrants, ship the illegals back pronto, never mind the years of appeals.

• drago6650

WOW..... I certainly missed a lot here, it started as a joke thread and turned into something more serious: My opinion:

If you are in my country legally, abide by our rules/laws and understand our culture, integrate within that culture at the same time keeping your own identity and culture, work and pay your taxes and do not expect free hand outs until you have earned the right. Do not promote or foster any hatred towards this country which has taken you as a citizen, do not commit any criminal act or support any criminal act.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
;D ;D ;D

I admit there would be one or two downsides to Nazi (or Mogg) rule but think of the obvious benefits - no frigging Muzzies in my country :)

There would be no you either, Hitlers ultimate plan only involved pure blood Germans, even if it excluded himself.

• Seedling
    • Female

If you are in my country legally, abide by our rules/laws and understand our culture, integrate within that culture at the same time keeping your own identity and culture, work and pay your taxes and do not expect free hand outs until you have earned the right. Do not promote or foster any hatred towards this country which has taken you as a citizen, do not commit any criminal act or support any criminal act.
:iagree:
A question for Usa citizen why if the mexican people are so much a big problem not try to help improve their own country? there are many ways to do that or may be your country prefer to have poor people next door ?

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia
Not sure what you're suggesting bubu, but Mexico does receive aid from the US. Mexico blames the US for the drug cartels, and thus the Mérida Initiative was formed. Under the Mérida Initiative, 400 million US dollars were spent on Mexico between the years of 2007 and 2010, fuck all was seen in return.

Thankfully, it wasn't the blatant money drop system used in iraq. Mexico was forced to use the funds on equipment, rather than having the money handed over.

We did teach them how to torture people though.

Then again, with fuckheads like  Darrell Issa (R)etarded involved, no progress is possible.

Seriously, who the fuck votes for that piece of shit?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Issa]
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Issa
[/url]

I do find it ironic that a car thief went into business manufacturing and selling car alarms.
Most people hold terrible views.  I think it's good to let them express them, in order to reveal who they truly are.

• Seedling
    • Female
I was thinking about a Marshall Plan for Mexico, it really helped Europe and Italy in particular to rebuilt their economy, as you said something on that line it was already tried and failed but may be the pressure on the Mexican governement was not so great....
just an example of what happened some years ago when Albanian started to arrive to Italy after that we helped them building their own economy and of course pressuring the government a lot...

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
the trouble  with dealing with the Mexican Government is that it is not a united Country, the government, drug cartels, and leftist rebels all control their own parts of it.

• drago6650

How to deal with Illegal immigration in Australia

The Australians have the answer..... :)

Clarke and Dawe - Very Similar Buzzers

• tjh4384

;D ;D ;D

• Bazzdude

:great:

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Malaysia !!!   FTW !!
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P