Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

I coulda swore I was already reg'd here (Read 4580 times)

• Best to stay away from bombs ;)
  • Sprout
    • Female
I coulda swore I was already reg'd here
OP: December 26, 2012, 04:50:32 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:00:41 PM by kabo0m
Hi to those who know me (Wizzle, Gunner, Busterone™, etc) ;)

:051bye: 

I could have SWORN I had registered here before but ... since many others have posted the same thing in their intro I am just shrugging it off and saying hi  :dance: :victory: 

I am a fellow spam fighter but have a lot to learn still  ##@ 

Also how can I fix the "my time" as it is in the wrong hour:

My Time December 26, 2012, 05:00:13 PM

It is actually 6pm ..

I am a bull in a china shop .. rude, crude, and crass. However this makes me a fighter! Don't mess with the kabo0m! :D

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Re: I coulda swore I was already reg'd here
Reply #1: December 26, 2012, 06:04:02 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:07:58 PM by annee
Welcome KaboOm.  :)

Change your time setting in Profile - modify profile - look and layout.

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Sprout
    • Female
Reply #2: December 26, 2012, 06:22:33 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:31:31 PM by kabo0m
Welcome KaboOm.  :)

Change your time setting in Profile - modify profile - look and layout.

That is what I thought. Must be that I have to have a certain amount of posts before I see it.

I am a bull in a china shop .. rude, crude, and crass. However this makes me a fighter! Don't mess with the kabo0m! :D

• Bazzdude

Maybe Buster disabled you as a spammer  >:D

Welcome (back)  :)

• Sprout
    • Female
Maybe Buster disabled you as a spammer  >:D

Welcome (back)  :)

>:D 

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Hey! I thought you had registered before too, but I went looking and couldn't find it. Welcome! :)
And yes, it is 10 posts before you can edit additional profile features.  That was to prevent those pesky spammers from adding a signature.
I will bump you up so you don't have to wait.   ;)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Sprout
    • Female
Hey! I thought you had registered before too, but I went looking and couldn't find it. Welcome! :)
And yes, it is 10 posts before you can edit additional profile features.  That was to prevent those pesky spammers from adding a signature.
I will bump you up so you don't have to wait.   ;)
Hehe thanks Buster :D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 :13:
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Sprout
    • Female
:13:

I was like, "I know SMF .. but how come .. oh I know! Permissions!"  ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Reply #9: December 26, 2012, 06:45:08 PM Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:02:36 PM by annee
 :098: :098: :098: kaboOm got bumped and his her  :)  post count exploded. :098: :098: :098:

fixed. ;D

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Sprout
    • Female
:098: :098: :098: kaboOm got bumped and his post count exploded. :098: :098: :098:

his?

• Bazzdude

... and she's a nurse

Would have thought training would include spotting a girlie ;)

I can do it with no training .. just a short squeeze  >:D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Yep, kabo0m is a she.  ;D
Her honeypot contributions to Stop Forum Spam's database left mine in the dust a while ago.
I would also tell what her real site is and the good it does as well, but I will let her do that if she wants.   :)

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program

welcome to our little corner of the crazy interwebz

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Welcome aboard kabo0m  :039:

• Sprout
    • Female
Reply #15: December 27, 2012, 11:44:56 AM Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:59:21 AM by kabo0m
Yep, kabo0m is a she.  ;D
Her honeypot contributions to Stop Forum Spam's database left mine in the dust a while ago.
I would also tell what her real site is and the good it does as well, but I will let her do that if she wants.   :)
Haha thanks :) Yep I run a medical site. Hey Annee what kind of nurse are you?

Yeah I was shocked when my HP 1m! I am pretty proud of that :)  :great:  :13: I might not know a lot of coding or all the stuff you guys impress me with but I seem to run a site that the spammers are sure attracted to ;) .

I wasn't sure if I should register with my gaming name or my medical name though .. so I chose my gaming name :P

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
I hear good things that you are talented in the art of spammercize...the only good spammer is no spammer. Welcome to the Den,kabo0m.

• drago6650

Hi Kaboom welcome back nice to have some new blood...........

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Apologies for the gender mistake.

I fixed it. ;D

I'm a surgical nurse.

....A SEXY NURSE!