Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

I coulda swore I was already reg'd here (Read 5199 times)

• Best to stay away from bombs ;)
  • Sprout
    • Female
I coulda swore I was already reg'd here
OP: December 26, 2012, 04:50:32 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:00:41 PM by kabo0m
Hi to those who know me (Wizzle, Gunner, Busterone™, etc) ;)

:051bye: 

I could have SWORN I had registered here before but ... since many others have posted the same thing in their intro I am just shrugging it off and saying hi  :dance: :victory: 

I am a fellow spam fighter but have a lot to learn still  ##@ 

Also how can I fix the "my time" as it is in the wrong hour:

My Time December 26, 2012, 05:00:13 PM

It is actually 6pm ..

I am a bull in a china shop .. rude, crude, and crass. However this makes me a fighter! Don't mess with the kabo0m! :D

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Re: I coulda swore I was already reg'd here
Reply #1: December 26, 2012, 06:04:02 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:07:58 PM by annee
Welcome KaboOm.  :)

Change your time setting in Profile - modify profile - look and layout.

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Sprout
    • Female
Reply #2: December 26, 2012, 06:22:33 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:31:31 PM by kabo0m
Welcome KaboOm.  :)

Change your time setting in Profile - modify profile - look and layout.

That is what I thought. Must be that I have to have a certain amount of posts before I see it.

I am a bull in a china shop .. rude, crude, and crass. However this makes me a fighter! Don't mess with the kabo0m! :D

• Bazzdude

Maybe Buster disabled you as a spammer  >:D

Welcome (back)  :)

• Sprout
    • Female
Maybe Buster disabled you as a spammer  >:D

Welcome (back)  :)

>:D 

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Hey! I thought you had registered before too, but I went looking and couldn't find it. Welcome! :)
And yes, it is 10 posts before you can edit additional profile features.  That was to prevent those pesky spammers from adding a signature.
I will bump you up so you don't have to wait.   ;)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Sprout
    • Female
Hey! I thought you had registered before too, but I went looking and couldn't find it. Welcome! :)
And yes, it is 10 posts before you can edit additional profile features.  That was to prevent those pesky spammers from adding a signature.
I will bump you up so you don't have to wait.   ;)
Hehe thanks Buster :D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 :13:
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Sprout
    • Female
:13:

I was like, "I know SMF .. but how come .. oh I know! Permissions!"  ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Reply #9: December 26, 2012, 06:45:08 PM Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:02:36 PM by annee
 :098: :098: :098: kaboOm got bumped and his her  :)  post count exploded. :098: :098: :098:

fixed. ;D

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Sprout
    • Female
:098: :098: :098: kaboOm got bumped and his post count exploded. :098: :098: :098:

his?

• Bazzdude

... and she's a nurse

Would have thought training would include spotting a girlie ;)

I can do it with no training .. just a short squeeze  >:D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Yep, kabo0m is a she.  ;D
Her honeypot contributions to Stop Forum Spam's database left mine in the dust a while ago.
I would also tell what her real site is and the good it does as well, but I will let her do that if she wants.   :)

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings Program

welcome to our little corner of the crazy interwebz

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Welcome aboard kabo0m  :039:

• Sprout
    • Female
Reply #15: December 27, 2012, 11:44:56 AM Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:59:21 AM by kabo0m
Yep, kabo0m is a she.  ;D
Her honeypot contributions to Stop Forum Spam's database left mine in the dust a while ago.
I would also tell what her real site is and the good it does as well, but I will let her do that if she wants.   :)
Haha thanks :) Yep I run a medical site. Hey Annee what kind of nurse are you?

Yeah I was shocked when my HP 1m! I am pretty proud of that :)  :great:  :13: I might not know a lot of coding or all the stuff you guys impress me with but I seem to run a site that the spammers are sure attracted to ;) .

I wasn't sure if I should register with my gaming name or my medical name though .. so I chose my gaming name :P

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
I hear good things that you are talented in the art of spammercize...the only good spammer is no spammer. Welcome to the Den,kabo0m.

• drago6650

Hi Kaboom welcome back nice to have some new blood...........

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Apologies for the gender mistake.

I fixed it. ;D

I'm a surgical nurse.

....A SEXY NURSE! 

• drago6650

Pictures in uniform required please, all for the health and welfare of the older male members....... ::)

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
 :P

• drago6650

:)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female

• Sprout
    • Female
I wanted to be a renal nurse but life took me elsewhere ;)

Anyway I came on here because I run a trap and been getting errors lately lol. The site I normally go to for help has been down so .. hi :D  :051bye:

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Life has a habit of doing that.

However sometimes it steers people in the right direction. :)

It's called.....(i'm getting old) ; i thought that was called how to get used and abused. Entrapment. An your a master at manipulation......ohhh by the way my back hurts hehehe

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
If you are not getting older you are dead.

What would you rather be? ;D

.......hehehehe on a tropical beach  >:D alive alive'o

• Sprout
    • Female

Haha yeah it steered me into helping disabled and targetted people instead of people hooked to machines. :) I like helping and educated especially warning people of scams. :) People with brain damage still use the internet and are very easy targets and no one is teaching them how to stay safe .. so I found the need to. :)  At my work I am a receptionist at a place that works with people with brain injuries as well as people born with physical disabilities. I am the only one there with the non-physical disability that I have so they have me do all the hard office work for them lol. I am great on computers and they love that. :)

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Well done kaboOm.

Your work sounds very satifying and rewarding.

You are an angel to them.

• Sprout
    • Female
Well done kaboOm.

Your work sounds very satifying and rewarding.

You are an angel to them.

Ya but I wish I could educate the people there more. They have so much to learn .. well .. most people are so uninformed on how to detect scams online and not fall for them. Stopping spam is one thing but scams .. well .. I know people who have fallen for them .. and I just facepalm

• drago6650

Great work Kaboom....not a job I could do

Quote Kaboom "At my work I am a receptionist at a place that works with people with brain injuries"......do you think you could help Max....... :)

• Sprout
    • Female
Haha no one can help Max :P

• drago6650

Brain transplant needed there..... :)

.For Max

................. >:D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
bwa ha ha   :85:

• drago6650

Max has remained decidedly quite on my last post.....probably plotting revenge.......a cunning plan could be hatching...... :)