Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

15 Funny Facts About Women (Read 3691 times)

• drago6650

15 Funny Facts About Women
15 Funny Facts About Women

1. Women never have anything to wear. Don’t question the racks of clothes in the closet; you ‘just don’t understand’.

2. Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question, ‘How do I look?’

3. When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first. Pants come second. Men work it vice versa.

4. Women own only 1% of the world’s land

5. Women can’t keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don’t view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.

6. Finally, when an act of love ends, women do not feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing. Lame…

7. The two highest IQ’s ever recorded (on a standard test) both belong to women.

8. The English word “girl” was initially used to describe a young person of either sex. It was not until the beginning of the sixteenth century that the term was used specifically to describe a female child

9. Over half a million women die in childbirth every year in Africa and Asia

10. Seventy percent of women would rather have chocolate than sex

11. Women will drive miles out of their way to avoid the possibility of getting lost using a shortcut.

12. The most embarrassing thing for women is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party.

13. If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he’ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she’ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn’t know what she’ll feel like wearing each day.

14. In almost every country worldwide, the life expectancy for women is higher than for men

15. The word “woman” is believed to have derived from the Middle English term wyfman, broken down simply as the wife (wyf) of man.

• Seedling
    • Female
Re: 15 Funny Facts About Women
I discovered I am not a woman.... :(

• Envy_Of_The_World97

Eh, I now want chocolate :P and I find it amusing that men have more issues than women :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Eh, I now want chocolate :P and I find it amusing that men have more issues than women :P
not true, female propaganda   ;D

• Seedling
    • Female
You are young but soooo wise.... ;),

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male

you better only want chocolate...

• Envy_Of_The_World97

lol.... well thanks bubu :)

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Yummm Chocolate :13:

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Envy_Of_The_World97

chocolate is probably one of the best things that has ever been invented to eat besides Nutella :P

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
and Nutella is just a chocolate in a spread

• Envy_Of_The_World97

and hazelnut!!!!!!!!! but yea exactly :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
i'm going to have to try it  ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female

and Nutella is just a chocolate in a spread

Oh no it's not.

It's a praline spread - chocolate and hazelnuts. :)

I love nutella but will not buy it as the last time I had it in the pantry  I would have a teaspoon full everytime I went in there. ;D

All of a sudden a whole jar was gone. :o

Mind you since Cadbury's took Marble off the market Nutella is looking like  pretty good subsitute.

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Envy_Of_The_World97

I love nutella but will not buy it as the last time I had it in the pantry  I would have a teaspoon full everytime I went in there. ;D

yea it's yummy ;D honestly it's one of the only reasons to buy bread, besides ham sandwiches. :P and I love it, can't eat toast without it now ;D  :dance: :08: with annee

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Never had it on bread or toast I just eat it off a spoon.  :great:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Keep meaning to try nutella, I love both hazelnut (hazelnut creamer in my coffee) and chocolate.

• Envy_Of_The_World97

well annee that works too ;P but my mom yells at me when I do that :/ and you should totally try it!

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Keep meaning to try nutella, I love both hazelnut (hazelnut creamer in my coffee) and chocolate.

Addiction coming up KA. ;D

Damn this thread I want some NOW and I havent any cause I don't buy it. :03: :03: :03:

• Envy_Of_The_World97

aww I'm sorry annee ....

• geemonster

Women! Don't even go there.

• Envy_Of_The_World97

oh come on Gee! jeez I just like helping people.. I have a lot of sympathy... bad thing is I help people, but then I forget about myself...

• drago6650

There are three ways to spread news: telegram, television, and tell a woman.

One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. If she tells that, she’ll tell anything.
- Oscar Wilde

Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think – in a deeper voice.
- Bill Cosby

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. And they are both disappointed.

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

If the world were ruled by women then there would be no war… Just couple of nations not talking with each other.

God made Adam first because he didn’t want any advise from Eve how to make Adam.

Women are like elephants. Everyone likes to look at them but no-one likes to have to keep one.
- W. C. Fields

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
- Groucho Marx

A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s – That’s because she changes it more often.

One day, a long long time ago, there was a woman who didn’t complain, criticize, or nag…but like I said, it was a long long time ago and just for a day!

A women may be misinformed, mislead, unclear, misguided, and even downright stupid..but she is never ever wrong.

So I was up all night trying to make a website for women drivers, but it kept on crashing.

You know a women is about to say something smart when she starts her sentence with “A man once told me”…

• Seedling
    • Female
we found a common ground between the two sexes : chocolate
But how is I really hate shopping, I keep secrets, very rarely have headaches and I don't care about gold or diamonds? and in my personal experience women are much cleverer (cultured) than their husbands/partners.

• drago6650

Of course you are talking about Italian men.............. ;D

• Envy_Of_The_World97

lol well at least we know now that chocolate is something we all love! Even my 6th grade LA teacher loved chocolate.... and she was allergic! and bubu I agree! I despise shopping (unless it's for shoes) and I honestly hate jewelry...

• drago6650

The Italian man:................ ;D

THE ITALIAN MAN FUNNY STUFF Small | Large

• Envy_Of_The_World97

ok then...

• Seedling
    • Female
He really doesn't sound like an Italian speaking English, but it is funny, and I know some great men (rare stuff)  ;D

• drago6650

:)

I know what you mean, in the North here we have a lot of blokes who would make you cringe. We have a cartoon here called Andy Cap which is the stereotypical Northerner.............

Andy Capp Episode 4: The Economy Small | Large

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
don't forget those irresistible French male models the women love so much.

Small | Large
!

• drago6650

Great Townie.......so funny........ :13: