Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Diasfora (Read 1661 times)

• geemonster

I got banned finally..there you go drago i'm no longer a member of that prudish site.

• Bazzdude

Why did you get banned mate?

• Seedling
    • Female
Just read something in Diasfora, is it for the avatar or there is more?

• geemonster

For the silhouette avatar of a woman giving a blow job heh! What a bunch of spanners..actually spanners are useful.
I got banned on purpose it was someone who told me my account was active,and with those overly sensitive Yanks still frequenting there it was up to me to upset them some more till they banned me..it's shit there any way.

• Bazzdude

An avatar never hurt anyone  ::)

• geemonster

An avatar never hurt anyone  ::)

Precisely! It's not even a photo it's a silhouette.
When i was told my account was still active there i had to rectify that situation.

I got banned finally..there you go drago i'm no longer a member of that prudish site.

Why don't you meet up with me and you can slag my site off in person.  I'm in Norwich in May and we can do it then if you like?

Looks like I missed the postcount summer sale...

• rawraaahh!
  • Spruce
why not ask to have your account deleted?

It was really inappropriate and un called for to have a  silhouette of someone performing a  sexual  act in your avatar, when it has been stated numerous times that sometimes members kids browse the forum. I don't know what you have a against the members of the diasfora but there is never a need to be disrespectful and rude. It's just not cool and I  don't think anyone has ever treated you @ diasfora  badly.

oh la la di da …

• Seedling
    • Female
so the avatar was of a sexual act, how old are you?

• drago6650

Why don't you meet up with me and you can slag my site off in person.  I'm in Norwich in May and we can do it then if you like?

Ding Ding round 1.................... :)

• geemonster

Fine! What a childish attitude..i had hoped for better from you.

• geemonster

Re: Diasfora
Reply #11: March 15, 2013, 03:56:58 PM Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:16:36 PM by Geemonster©
Man gets upset because someone didn't like his politically correct site.

Mishca...none of your business i do things my way.
I asked at the time to have it deleted it wasn't so i took action.

• geemonster

why not ask to have your account deleted?

It was really inappropriate and un called for to have a  silhouette of someone performing a  sexual  act in your avatar, when it has been stated numerous times that sometimes members kids browse the forum. I don't know what you have a against the members of the diasfora but there is never a need to be disrespectful and rude. It's just not cool and I  don't think anyone has ever treated you @ diasfora  badly.

None of your business i asked at the time it wasn't ,a post of mine was taken down because a bunch of Yanks got upset.
I cannot stand political correctness or other people mishca who get involved when they don't know the whole story.
If Smokes wants pistols at dawn over a fucking slur on his website..i pity him,but will oblige him.
He knows where Norwich train station is.

• Bazzdude

He knows where Norwich train station is

Just follow the smell of carrots  :13:

• rawraaahh!
  • Spruce
None of your business i asked at the time it wasn't ,a post of mine was taken down because a bunch of Yanks got upset.
I cannot stand political correctness or other people mishca who get involved when they don't know the whole story.
If Smokes wantstols at dawn over a fucking slur on his website..i pity him,but will oblige him.
He knows where Norwich train station is.

You can't stand political correctness , but what about common decenceny and following the rules of the forum you joined? You seem not grasp the fact that young children visit diasfora, is it okay to expose children to sexual  explicit pictures?  Who cares if they didnt  delete your account, didn't you leave this site once but came back? Bottom like whatyou did was not okay. You are a grown man and should act your age and use the common sense you were born with

oh la la di da …

• geemonster

You can't stand political correctness , but what about common decenceny and following the rules of the forum you joined? You seem not grasp the fact that young children visit diasfora, is it okay to expose children to sexual  explicit pictures?  Who cares if they didnt  delete your account, didn't you leave this site once but came back? Bottom like whatyou did was not okay. You are a grown man and should act your age and use the common sense you were born with

Are you slow? It was a map that was taken down not explicit pictures...SEE! STFU unless you know what you're talking about!  >:(

• rawraaahh!
  • Spruce
For the silhouette avatar of a woman giving a blow job heh! What a bunch of spanners..actually spanners are useful.
I got banned on purpose it was someone who told me my account was active,and with those overly sensitive Yanks still frequenting there it was up to me to upset them some more till they banned me..it's shit there any way.
I am not talking about why you left in the first place. Im talking about what you did yesterday or the day before to get banned. You werent on diasfora for more then a year after you got upset about your post being deleted.  Its just a site right? Then get over it already.

oh la la di da …

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Gee, Smokes is a friend of mine, and he is allowed to moderate his forum as he sees fit. We also have a rule on bashing other sites here, so to prevent further bloodshed, I am locking this topic. If you want to blast Diasfora, then do it by PM to whomever you wish to, but not here in the open boards.

Locked.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P