Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

15 Funny Facts About Women (Read 3699 times)

• Envy_Of_The_World97

Re: 15 Funny Facts About Women
oh come on Gee! jeez I just like helping people.. I have a lot of sympathy... bad thing is I help people, but then I forget about myself...

• drago6650

There are three ways to spread news: telegram, television, and tell a woman.

One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. If she tells that, she’ll tell anything.
- Oscar Wilde

Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think – in a deeper voice.
- Bill Cosby

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. And they are both disappointed.

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

If the world were ruled by women then there would be no war… Just couple of nations not talking with each other.

God made Adam first because he didn’t want any advise from Eve how to make Adam.

Women are like elephants. Everyone likes to look at them but no-one likes to have to keep one.
- W. C. Fields

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
- Groucho Marx

A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s – That’s because she changes it more often.

One day, a long long time ago, there was a woman who didn’t complain, criticize, or nag…but like I said, it was a long long time ago and just for a day!

A women may be misinformed, mislead, unclear, misguided, and even downright stupid..but she is never ever wrong.

So I was up all night trying to make a website for women drivers, but it kept on crashing.

You know a women is about to say something smart when she starts her sentence with “A man once told me”…

• Seedling
    • Female
we found a common ground between the two sexes : chocolate
But how is I really hate shopping, I keep secrets, very rarely have headaches and I don't care about gold or diamonds? and in my personal experience women are much cleverer (cultured) than their husbands/partners.

• drago6650

Of course you are talking about Italian men.............. ;D

• Envy_Of_The_World97

lol well at least we know now that chocolate is something we all love! Even my 6th grade LA teacher loved chocolate.... and she was allergic! and bubu I agree! I despise shopping (unless it's for shoes) and I honestly hate jewelry...

• drago6650

The Italian man:................ ;D

THE ITALIAN MAN FUNNY STUFF Small | Large

• Envy_Of_The_World97

ok then...

• Seedling
    • Female
He really doesn't sound like an Italian speaking English, but it is funny, and I know some great men (rare stuff)  ;D

• drago6650

:)

I know what you mean, in the North here we have a lot of blokes who would make you cringe. We have a cartoon here called Andy Cap which is the stereotypical Northerner.............

Andy Capp Episode 4: The Economy Small | Large

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
don't forget those irresistible French male models the women love so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rmx4twCK3_I#!

• drago6650

Great Townie.......so funny........ :13: