Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

welcome Pele (Read 4967 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Welcome to The Den Pele, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable   :)

• Envy_Of_The_World97

WELCOME PELE! :D enjoy the madness that is The Den :P :djparty: :welcome:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
lol Welcome back pele. Pele was unable to log in to her 'gecky ' account so re-registered. She is one of my Aussie friends from TD . I talked her into accepting a promotion to staff there and since, seen her learn and grow to become an excellent moderator.  I don't want to embarrass her....but...nah, just kidding. I will say tho, when shit hit the fan at TD she had my back, putting herself in the line of fire.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
thinking she was new, i was going to say she's not very chatty, that maybe we had scared her off   ;D

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Nah, she worked with me so ya know she doesn't scare easy :P What with uni restarting for her this next week, she'll be pretty busy.  Matter of fact, if anyone sees her hanging out in the arcade too much, ask her if she's done her homework yet :P

• geemonster

Who's Pele apart from the famous Brazilian footballer of yesteryear?
Haven't seen a post.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
hasn't posted yet as Pele, i just noticed her name the other day on the main page under newest members.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
hasn't posted yet as Pele, i just noticed her name the other day on the main page under newest members.

I know, this is our chance to graffiti up this thread....have the badgers been fed?  :dance:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
so, is this like "the artist formerly known as Prince" type of thing ?
mushroom mushroom.....................

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
I'm not going to give you guys a shock.

Here is something new.

Narwhals

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

Pele is a footballer......god he was a genius. An Artist with a flair to showing off.....if you want to know how to do it ..... he's the man.

Is this a web stalking thread.........hehehe!

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Re: welcome Pele
Reply #11: March 11, 2013, 02:08:11 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:05:26 PM by knownassociate
lol Annee, Jesse gets that one stuck in his head....I haven't played that and cranked the volume....yet.

maybe  >:D nah

:dance: here's something to do while we're waiting for pele to show up

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pokepenguin

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
 :13:
good ones, going to be tough to beat.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
lol this is starting to get the feel of a game of "Russian Roulette"

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Re: welcome Pele
Reply #14: March 11, 2013, 07:06:05 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:10:01 PM by annee

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Sprout
Thanks for the warm welcome again guys, didn't realise I'd been spotted :P Got caught up in the arcade when getting here, so didn't see this thread til a little birdy pointed it out lol. I have posted a few times in arcade area...some of those games can get quite frustrating, but love em haha

Also been preoccupied with latest Tomb Raider game, but finally finished it last night so can focus on work and other important stuff again :lol: Best game I've played in a while though, loved it.

The name pele I took from the CD title of one of my favourite music artists Tori Amos; album titled 'Boys for Pele'. In this instance pele is the Hawaiian volcano goddess. Never hurts to have a fiery spirit on ya side, but sometimes can get ya into trouble lmao :P

*I will say tho, when shit hit the fan at TD she had my back, putting herself in the line of fire.* I would do it again in a heartbeat, don't like seein people I care about bein shit on lol :) 

narwhals narwhaals swimming in the oceaan thanks I'm gonna have that stuck in my head the rest of the day *grrs* :lol:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
lol, yup, thought we were gonna have to close the arcade to get a response from ya  :dance:

So uni started today? Good thing you finished TR or homework might suffer ;)

• Sprout
Started last week, same day as the game was released (just my luck lol) :P

Should head off in a bit and get some work done though, wanted to reply on this thread and also get an avie sorted out as well. Signed up to the image host site here which is pretty cool :)

See yas around :D

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
lol, thought I'd mentioned the imagehost. Glad you've had a little time to look around and meet a few people here.

pele is one of the talented artists, a member of the 'basement crew' at Torrent Day. Many of the avatars I used at TD were her creations.

• drago6650

Hi pele and.....................

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
lol, thought I'd mentioned the imagehost. Glad you've had a little time to look around and meet a few people here.

pele is one of the talented artists, a member of the 'basement crew' at Torrent Day. Many of the avatars I used at TD were her creations.
i've noticed long ago you have some great avatars.

• Bazzdude

Pele is a footballer......god he was a genius. An Artist with a flair to showing off.....if you want to know how to do it ..... he's the man.

Maybe 5th in the all time greatest players list

.... and advertised Viagara  ;D

...hehehe pele didn't need a third leg....hehehe

Best of Pele Small | Large

^this is not football....it's Pele....now that's spirit.

• Bazzdude

He still ain't no Messi  :dance:

• drago6650

Yes but messi does not get the tackles Pele did...... ;)

• geemonster

The best Argentine footballer in my book is Gabriel Batistuta.
He scored the best goal i've ever seen scored though it wasn't for Argentina..he was playing for Fiorentina vs Arsenal.
The goal looked impossible i was like..did i just see that??

• drago6650

Did not see that............when I was at school we had leather footballs with a bladder in the middle, on a wet day the ball became soaked and got heavier and heavier, when a corner came over any one heading the ball usually ended up with concussion... :)

• Bazzdude

Gaby was a top player but Messi is still 3 or 4 years off his peak  :17:

• geemonster

Plus Messi's shorter with a lower centre of gravity.

• Bazzdude

And he's a tough little bugger - gets hacked a lot but I've never seen him roll round the floor like he's been shot

He's straight up and scored from the free kick  ;D

And unlike other greats he hasn't got a drinking problem (Best), a coke habit (Maradona) or a floppy cock (Pele) ;D

• geemonster

And he's a tough little bugger - gets hacked a lot but I've never seen him roll round the floor like he's been shot

He's straight up and scored from the free kick  ;D

And unlike other greats he hasn't got a drinking problem (Best), a coke habit (Maradona) or a floppy cock (Pele) ;D