Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

welcome Pele (Read 4126 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
lol, thought I'd mentioned the imagehost. Glad you've had a little time to look around and meet a few people here.

pele is one of the talented artists, a member of the 'basement crew' at Torrent Day. Many of the avatars I used at TD were her creations.
i've noticed long ago you have some great avatars.

• Bazzdude

Pele is a footballer......god he was a genius. An Artist with a flair to showing off.....if you want to know how to do it ..... he's the man.

Is this a web stalking thread.........hehehe!

Maybe 5th in the all time greatest players list

.... and advertised Viagara  ;D

...hehehe pele didn't need a third leg....hehehe

Best of Pele

^this is not football....it's Pele....now that's spirit.

• Bazzdude

He still ain't no Messi  :dance:

• drago6650

Yes but messi does not get the tackles Pele did...... ;)

• geemonster

The best Argentine footballer in my book is Gabriel Batistuta.
He scored the best goal i've ever seen scored though it wasn't for Argentina..he was playing for Fiorentina vs Arsenal.
The goal looked impossible i was like..did i just see that??

• drago6650

Did not see that............when I was at school we had leather footballs with a bladder in the middle, on a wet day the ball became soaked and got heavier and heavier, when a corner came over any one heading the ball usually ended up with concussion... :)

• Bazzdude

Gaby was a top player but Messi is still 3 or 4 years off his peak  :17:

• geemonster

Plus Messi's shorter with a lower centre of gravity.

• Bazzdude

And he's a tough little bugger - gets hacked a lot but I've never seen him roll round the floor like he's been shot

He's straight up and scored from the free kick  ;D

And unlike other greats he hasn't got a drinking problem (Best), a coke habit (Maradona) or a floppy cock (Pele) ;D

• geemonster

And he's a tough little bugger - gets hacked a lot but I've never seen him roll round the floor like he's been shot

He's straight up and scored from the free kick  ;D

And unlike other greats he hasn't got a drinking problem (Best), a coke habit (Maradona) or a floppy cock (Pele) ;D