Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

reintroduction (Read 2436 times)

• FangDeLaGata

Introducing myself....I was known as FangDelGato, but can no longer access that account. Same me, new name of FangDeLaGata.
30 something female ER animal nurse in ABQ, NM.
I used to fantasize that Morbid was a like-minded lesbian and I could relocate to be with her....sadly, my beloved Morbid turned out to be man. I still adore him, but my dreams have been crushed.
Love,
Fang

• Bazzdude

ABQ, NM

where Sam McLeod came from  8)

• drago6650

Hi and welcome fang.......can not find anything on the site from.......FangDelGato

• rawraaahh!
  • Spruce
Hi :)

oh la la di da …

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
I don't see a FangDelGato in the member's list. Perhaps it was an old account that was unused for more than a year or more? Many old accounts with zero posts from 2007 up to around 2011 have been deleted.   Anyway, welcome to our nuthouse!   ;D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
welcome back Fang  :)

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Greetings User

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
 :051bye:

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Hi Fang, welcome/welcome back :)

where Sam McLeod came from  8)

McCloud? Loved that show :D

Hello Fang ,  or should I say neighbor, good to meet you..I am from Espanola about 80 miles north.. anyway good to meet you..I haven't been here in a while had lost my password. I just came in to say hi to my favoritest  friend here ( I know there's no such word).   Knownassociate AKA KT at the local bar..   Kidding Katie anyway I hope I can log in more often...

• drago6650

Welcome back wildjacks hope to see you around ..... :)