Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Electric Motorcycle?! (Read 4793 times)

• drago6650

Any lasting damage BB...... ???

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Sorry to hear that brick, riding bikes is always a risk, but silence may be deadly!

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
I guess I'm feeling it more now that I'm getting older. That and 40 years of doing masonry work. I'm thinking of going to a pain management doctor and see what he/she has to say. My primary doctor gave me a referral slip. Regular doctors aren't allowed, by law, to prescribe pain meds.

Thanks for asking.  :)

• drago6650

Once you damage your back it never really repairs, damaged mine lifting a heavy box 30 year ago, still get twinges and have to be very careful when lifting......have you thought of acupuncture............. ???

Once you damage your back it never really repairs, damaged mine lifting a heavy box 30 year ago, still get twinges and have to be very careful when lifting......have you thought of acupuncture............. ???

WOW an xbox 30 years ago ......you had hot tech oooohhhhh.

You could always plug in speakers and hardwire sound through cpu chip on bike to give sound. Amp it up and hey presto.

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
have you thought of acupuncture

No, I wouldn't know how to begin. Google I suppose, Medicare maybe.

• drago6650

WOW an xbox 30 years ago ......you had hot tech oooohhhhh.

You could always plug in speakers and hardwire sound through cpu chip on bike to give sound. Amp it up and hey presto.

Hi ff still crazy as ever I see............ ;D

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male

Where Are They Now? In 2009 Troubled U.S. automaker General Motors teamed with
Segway, maker of those two-wheeled, self-balancing, upright scooters, to build a new type of
  two-wheeled vehicle designed for crowded urban environments. The name of the project is
                        PUMA, for Personal Urban Mobility and Accessibility.

......oh man looks like you could roll that....and play skittles with commuters on the sidewalk < ayeee! Slam those brakes on....

• drago6650

Would not like to hit anything in that.............. :(