Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Summer Fastfood Deals. (Read 2391 times)

• rawraaahh!
  • Spruce
Summer Fastfood Deals.
Mcdonlads has summer deal where you can order one of the following double cheese burger, chicken wrap, fish fliet , nuggets? and it comes with a  small fries for only $2.50.

if your a Dunkin Donuts Reward member you can buy any sized ice coffee for $1.99

oh la la di da …

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Re: Summer Fastfood Deals.
Burger King, two original Chicken Sandwiches for $6 in Canada, i think they have it on in the U.S. too for $5. if there is an A&W near you, sign up for their emails, once a month or so they'll send you printable coupons with good deals like free second patty and bacon on your Teenburger, free upgrade on your fries to Sweet Potato fries or onion rings, etc.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Quizno's sub of the day, 9" - $6
Domino's large pizza, unlimited toppings (actually up to 10 regular or 20 light) - $14.99
Pizza Hut large pizza of the day - $10
 in Canada.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Doesn't McDonald's have $1 drinks throughout the summer, no other purchase necessary?

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Doesn't McDonald's have $1 drinks throughout the summer, no other purchase necessary?
yep, i think they have that again this year, which reminds me, Wendy's small Frosty - $1

• rawraaahh!
  • Spruce
here they have $1 coffee and maybe sweet tea.

oh la la di da …

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
McDonalds have an ongoing special here, coffee and a muffin for $1.69 with unlimited free refills.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
McDonalds have an ongoing special here, coffee and a muffin for $1.69 with unlimited free refills.

Can we just order the free refill :D

• rawraaahh!
  • Spruce
2 for $5 breakfast sandwich @ burger king

oh la la di da …

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Can we just order the free refill :D
i know a guy who goes there every morning, gets the coffee and muffin deal, has a couple of coffee while he reads the free newspaper (there's your $1.69 back  ;D ), then fills his cup up again to take with him when he leaves microwaving it later  ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Ha ha thats what  I lik to do. I have not bought a newspaper ior a general magazine in years.  My patients visitors provide plenty and usually I will hsve a coffeesomewhere on days off. They usually have papers 2 - 3 days back  plus the latest. Then there is the net. :)

BTW I have just made the most delicious fat bombs out.
Coconut oil , almond butter, butter nuts and a bit of sweetner. Pure fat indulgence. :13:

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
i read the local paper online, you're allowed a 6 page free trial per month, but all you do is clear your cookies and it resets the trial  ;D

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
I've kinda regressed back to liking the paper version of the news, I like the crossword while I'm at work  :)

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Which Crossword Puzzle, Al?

The Cryptic Crossword or the Ordinay one?