Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Laptops (Read 1565 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Bought 2 lots of 4 laptops, 4 x Dell E6420 and 4 x Dell E6510 for the total price of $600. I just need to install OS's and I'm pretty sure I already have buyers for them

Kinda bummed though, the initial lot featured 21 laptops, I would have liked to have grabbed those for $1000 or so but they broke them down into 5 lots.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Not bad at all.  Do they all still have ram and hard drives in them?
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
They have 6GB of RAM, but no HDDs, looked around at the local buy and sell and there are plenty for around &25-$30.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Sold all the Laptops (a while ago now), did pretty well on them @ $250-$300 each, with a total investment of under $800. Turns out the 6420s were touch screen units and were sought after in the used PC department, I probably could have got more for them but that's okay, hopefully some people are happy. Next auction is the end of the month, hoping they have another batch  ;)

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
New auction this Saturday, the preliminary lots are showing one with about 20 or so laptops, I'll go up Friday after work and check it out, see if they're worth it since it requires a lot of my time between sourcing HDs, installing OS and all the drivers, and then listing and selling them.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
great sideline to make a few extra bucks Al.