Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Congrats Mr Trump (Read 942 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Heartfelt Congratulations to President Elect Donald J Trump.

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
Still letting it sink in. I thought the PC Internet crowd was going to get Shillary elected. Now take down the Clinton Foundation.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Yep, it's gonna be an interesting four years.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Heartfelt Congratulations to President Elect Donald J Trump.

and this is coming from a Canadian..... lol. You get to sit back and laugh, most of us have to live under his rule...

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
No interns for Hillary.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
as an outsider looking in, it's obvious the People wanted change, something different from the old boy Party group, it seemed pretty obvious with the popularity of Trump and Sanders, but the Democrats pushed their corporate choice (Clinton) and shut down the peoples choice (Sanders) even though it was obvious people didn't like Clinton, it's the Party's own fault.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
You're spot on townie, the old and tired establishment was pushed aside to invite an anti-establishment candidate in. I suspect many liberals jumped ship this election, displeased with their forced upon candidate. Still a smaller turnout than the past few elections, many on both sides deciding to stay home.

I'm a conservative myself and was rather happy to see him win, although not ideal, he's a far cry better than the corruption surrounding Clinton, her past and current antics.