Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Kali needs help (Read 545 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
i get this page isn't available......but maybe you have to log in and i'm not on FB........i've got my hands full enough with Twitter :)

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
i get this page isn't available......but maybe you have to log in and i'm not on FB........i've got my hands full enough with Twitter :)

Yeah, you have to have a FB account and be logged in.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • "Ain't nuthin', Wurth anithin', What's easy."
  • Spruce
    • Male
https://www.facebook.com/jeff.herbert.9

https://www.facebook.com/kali.dallas.3

Logging into Kali Dallas's FB account is easy.  I have the PW but it's pointless.

Kali hasn't logged into her account for over a year.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
#socialmediasucks  ;D

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
I logged into Kali's Facebook Account yesterday afternoon.  After quickly adding up: Friend Requests + PM's waiting to be read + Notifications out the wazoo = 100+, I headed for Kali's Friends List.

Found Jeff Herbert (as well as myself, of course) and sent him a fairly long PM which included: "Trump's Telecommunications Wall", my concern for Kali's Health and her Inoperative VISTA Computer, Jeff's Family's Health, my Corded Landline Telephone Number and complete Street Address (including Postal Code).  I advised Jeff to reply to my Facebook Account.

All of the above being said, all I can do now is wait.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
If Social Media (Websites) suck, then so too does Demon's Den.  >:(

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
dont bite the hand that is trying to help you, there are 4 active members here now, Im amazed the lights are still on tbh, so I wouldnt complain

yes Social Media has its issues, and if you dont have an account you cant access much on a Social Media site, but this is true for most 'membership/account' websites

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
dont bite the hand that is trying to help you, there are 4 active members here now, Im amazed the lights are still on tbh, so I wouldnt complain

yes Social Media has its issues, and if you dont have an account you cant access much on a Social Media site, but this is true for most 'membership/account' websites

Agreed, but I would never consider an online forum akin to social media.

• politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
Agreed, but I would never consider an online forum akin to social media.

True story.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
My apologies to: kayos, Al, Townie2 and btickbatz.

Decades ago I wrote this poem:

I never meant to hurt you,
'Twas never my intent.
It's just that by what you said,
I thought that's what you meant.

The poem is every bit as applicable today as it was in 1974 while I was in attendance at the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Kali had major surgery on her left ankle two weeks ago.
She's probably still in Hospital where Mobiles aren't allowed.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
you can call her at the hospital if she is still there

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Re: Kali needs help
Reply #33: July 11, 2017, 02:39:34 AM Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:53:18 AM by CdnGhost
That's a bit difficult when you don't know which Hospital she's in.

I have, however, entreated her Brother, Jeff, to "Private Message" me with Kali's Surgeon's Prognosis for her Recovery and when that might be.

Kali originally fell (twice) on Thursday 28 July 2016.  After that period of time Kali's Surgeon may have had to insert "created bones" by 3D-Mapping of the Original Bones, correcting their geometry and machining them out of either Titanium or Teflon (Polytetrafloroethylene or PTFE) Bar Stock.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Yesterday Thomas Jefferson Herbert IV basically dealt himself out of the deck by refusing to have anything further to do with his older Sister, Kali.  As far as he's concerned, he doesn't have a Sister.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Re: Kali needs help
Reply #35: July 30, 2017, 01:44:41 AM Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 10:43:48 AM by kayos0826
As it turns out, Jeff does have a Sister, but he simply can't stand Yours Truly petitioning him to be the Middle Man.

That being said, I can't use Skype to call Kali directly due to the passage, from Wikipedia, quoted below:

In February 2017, Microsoft announced plans to discontinue its Skype Wi-Fi service globally.  The application will be delisted, and the service itself will no longer function after 31 March 2017.

For whatever it's worth, here's Kali's Cellphone Number:

***-***-**** (edit due to public posting of info, if anyone wants the number please PM CdnGhost - edit by kayos0826)

Please remember that Kali is definitely not a Morning Person and that her Time Zone is Eastern Daylight Time or GMT -4 hours.

Meanwhile, I'll bust my Piggy Bank and see if I have enough for a $10 Calling Card.  Even though she's recovering from Reconstructive Surgery, Kali is still my Legal Next-of-Kin and is registered with Medic Alert as such.