Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Cause of Cancer (Read 2122 times)

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Yesterday (Wednesday 7 February 2018) my General Practitioner, Dr. Jacob J. Scheeres, M.D., informed me that my Theory of the Cause of Cancer, which I had presented to him four or five years ago, has been proven to be True by: the United Kingdom and those Members of the European Union that Support DNA Research.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
congrats, so is this going to be published in any Medical journals?

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male

;D ;D ;D

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male

Good question, kayos.

Judging by (Dr.) Jacob J. Scheeres' Sunburst Smile when he gave me the news, it will be.  Possibly before Summer and definitely before Winter, arrives.  The only hitch is that the Publisher requires: My Full Name, Professional Accreditation and Permission, as the Original Theorist.

As a Service to me, Jacob has already obtained my Professional Accreditation from the University of Toronto's School of Medicine.

Presenting a Theory before Professionals who will be effected by that Theory, is covered by Copyright to the Original Theorist.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
sounds like good news then, keep us in the loop for when it is out

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Re: Cause of Cancer
Reply #5: February 10, 2018, 09:19:54 AM Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 09:31:43 AM by CdnGhost
Of all of the people to whom I disclosed my Theory, only Jacob had European Connections as he is of Dutch and German Descendance, even though he was born in South Africa.

With that in mind, Jacob informed his European Medical Colleagues to look into the Theory to see if it was sound.  Years later his Colleagues informed him that the Theory was not only sound, it was indeed the Cause of All Cancers.

Unless a Person is born with two particular Polynucleotide Pairs, within their Genome, they cannot later develop Cancer.

I'll do my best to keep you informed, kayos.

Addendum
What truly astounds me is that the Theory is so damned obvious!
Why didn't somebody else think of it decades ago?

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
My apologies to everyone.  I forgot this simple truth:

"Nobody ever learned anything by getting the answer right.
Only by exhausting all possible, or impossible, wrong answers do we know the right answer when we finally stumble upon it."

(I'm quoting myself but as Heinlein once said, "Do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.")

That Truth is why I'm the first person to stumble upon the Cause of Cancer.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Occam's Razor....

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
True, kayos.

With my piece of the puzzle confirmed to be true the Cure for Cancer is no longer Science Fiction but Science Fact.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
My previous Post being read, I also know that Patients with Previously Incurable Cancer will only be permitted to have their "Previously Incurable Cancer" cured in: The United Kingdom, those Members of The European Union who Support DNA-Research and Nowhere Else in the World!

Why are the Leaders of all Other Countries so damned Obstinate?

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
in the pockets of Big Pharma? Congrats Ghost.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Re: Cause of Cancer
Reply #11: February 20, 2018, 07:18:43 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:44:40 AM by CdnGhost
Upon thinking further, over the course of the past few days, I've realized that the first successful DNA Protein-Pair Transplant, which results in completely curing one Previously-Incurable Cancerous Patient of Cancer, will inevitabley result in the World taking notice.

Around the World there are hundreds of thousands of Patients who've been diagnosed with Incurable Cancer, when suddenly...that Diagnosis is Proven False!

World Leaders, if for no other reason than to keep their Jobs, will take notice and finally permit DNA Research as well as permit Protein-Pair Transplants to take place within their Countries.

(Though I might end up with nothing more than a Foot-Note in the History Books, I've got an Encore.
(Jacob also agrees that People's Ages have been recorded incorrectly.  The Period between Conception and Birth is a Person's First Year of Life which means that at Birth, You're already 1 Year Old.
(The following year, You're 2 Years Old and Celebrating your First Birthday Anniversary.
(Though it sounds minor, its Impact on: Insurance, Licensing (of any kind), Voting...name something...is going to be Major!)

Change of Subject
I've also created a Device which permits Viewing History, as it happened, without changing History.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
what about stem cells? looks promising, if Big Pharma doesn't block it, apparently can get it done in Mexico and it works, if you can afford it.