Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

my Sister/Nephew (Read 31569 times)

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
like i said, couldn't get the little turkey to stand still, he was too wound up  ;D

damn video's are taking too long to upload to tinypic  :-\

Only now can I appreciate my Mother's point-of-view, regarding myself at the same age (5 going on 6), when she discovered that her "silent and purposely-reclusive" son had abandoned his "Sandbox Construction Site" in favour of standing on the roof of our house (35 feet up and a foot from the edge) watching the clouds go by, without fear.

Be thankful, townie, that Sammy behaves as a child should, and not as a Budding Entrepreneur about to go into business for himself cleaning the Neighbours' Eaves Troughs without need of a ladder.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
 ;D
i am CG, i'm glad he's here period, was out visiting him last night for a couple of hours, tonight is his first trip to the drive-in theater, he's all pumped  :)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Sammy has been at Disneyworld for the last week, they get home tomorrow, can't wait to see those pic's. was he ever pumped before going,telling everyone he was going to "Mickey's home". it was pretty funny when he wasn't obeying his parents, they'd just say "okay, we're not going to Mickey's", you'd hear a big screaming "NO" and he'd quickly obey (and me trying to keep from bursting out laughing)  :)
sharp enough the little bugger, they let him count down the days on a calendar backwards by marking an X daily, he asked them if he could just mark in all the days at once and they could leave right away  ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Gee I just missed them,

I bet he had a great time - we did. :) :) :)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
so everyone tells me, she posts pictures on FB but since i'm not on FB........  ;D

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Samuel is 8 yrs old now, jeez, where is the time going :(

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
wow... I remember, and if you look to the start of this thread, how little he was.

wonderful seeing how he has grown