Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

I miss the good old days here at the Den (Read 617 times)

• "I'm a cactus trying to be a canoe" Stipes
  • politically incorrect
  • Spruce
    • Male
I miss the good old days here at the Den
I miss you all, what an awesome group of people. I was going through some tough times back then, and you were there for me. I hope all is well with you.

Fight the power,
Deach

• confused one
  • Shrubbery
    • Male
Re: I miss the good old days here at the Den
Wow!! I haven't been here for a long time. It has gotten very quiet.I miss being here; the people here have helped me through tough times. Not nearly as chatty as it used to be. I guess life goes on for everybody and it's seems harder to find spare time to just chat. Used to come here any time of day or night and find a few members online. This forum has helped me through computer problems and personal problems. I was poking around now and thought I would see if anything was going on, but I guess not. I'll try to catch everyone later....I miss being around but it's only my fault, glad the forum has been kept online. I miss everyone :)
"Not only do I not know what's going on,
I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did"

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
glad to hear from both of you, and yes sadly it is very quiet here.

we all have gotten help here in a number of ways and that is good that you both are better

I blame the newer social media for it getting slow around here, just easier to look at newsfeeds... lol.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Ain't that the truth!! Seems like the time has passed in the blink of an eye. We have had a lot of fun and so many memories that make me smile.  Miss ya all.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
i've never been to a site like this before or since joining The Den. this is a very special place with very special people, we all help each other with various things whether tech advice or personal help. i'll keep a closer eye on the site and hopefully some of us can meet up again, i'm tired of Twitter, etc., this is Home. miss you all too, and i'll post a new pic of my nephew, he's almost 9 now and i still visit him every Saturday night, everyone here helped me through that hard time when we weren't sure he would make it, i never forgot it and still Thank You for your support, wouldn't have happened anywhere else but The Den  :emlove:

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
9? that little guy is 9yrs old! wow... how time has flew

and yes this is a special home to many of us.

I dont have pics of Aura anymore (we havent talked in nearly a year) so I will see about some new pics to share.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
sorry to hear that Kayos, you fought so long and hard to see her.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
and to add insult to injury, she is 16 now, has a car and a phone. still doesnt call or come see me.