Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

New Den game arcade (Read 23446 times)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
New Den game arcade
OP: April 18, 2009, 02:30:30 PM Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 09:06:27 PM by busterone™
There is a new feature- an arcade. I have only 3 8 games installed at this time, but more will be coming in the next few days and weeks. I have only played one of them myself at this time, so if you have any issues with them, post them in this thread and I will look into it. Enjoy!  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Yippee!!! New toys!!!!! I'm there!!

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Some things go bump in the night, others fall down
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
Re: New Den game arcade
Reply #2: April 18, 2009, 03:21:38 PM Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:58:15 PM by ozzyfudd13
I'll go now

Edit: My keyboard skills are lacking.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! How do you spell frustration?...Tetris!!!

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Five more games were just installed. :)

If anyone has a request for a game, post it and I will see if there is a compatible version available to install.

I am still looking for a backgammon script, but that one is elusive. There are a lot of online backgammon sites out there, some are even for gambling, but the source code is closely guarded. I will find it eventually.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Ozzy is undisputed champion...I totally suck at gaming with a keyboard.

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Where there are friends, there is wealth
  • Spruce
    • Female
 :'( i don't got my big gal 'den' shoes - it says I'm not allowed access - me finks tis probably a good thing as i am generaly complete tosh at these things LOL

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
You should be in now. Sorry, I missed it in the permissions settings.  :)

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Where there are friends, there is wealth
  • Spruce
    • Female
no prob buster - i truly am rubbish at these things, like to try though,just in case teh 'fluke' gene kicks in - gonna head over there and check it out right now.....

thank you

• lindaw

love the games expecially majhong which i play a lot....
the only problem i had was with the pool game...how do i shoot when i am using a touch pad on my laptop as i have tried everything and cant work it out....i do have  a mouse but have used it

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Re: New Den game arcade
Reply #10: April 18, 2009, 08:55:59 PM Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 09:05:52 PM by busterone™
I haven't tried the pool yet. I will check it out soon and get back to you on that. :)

It seems that it is mouse only. You can try the touch pad, but I am not sure how it will work. I don't have a working laptop online right now to try. In theory, if you hold down the left button and move the stick with the pad, it will work, but I am unsure.

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
I could configure my logitech controller to to the right keys but it's a pain in the rear.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
That is a tough MahJong, didn't you think, Linda? I couldn't beat it. Oh and for the record, the only scores that were mine were the lowest PacMan, the lowest Tetris, and the Poker. The young hooligan hijacked my computer after sending me off on a snipe hunt. lol. So the higher scores were his.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Ha ha.
He has an account here, so get him to log in and get his name on the highscores.  :D

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
I own this...for now.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
That's what I told him Buster, when I kicked him off my computer and back on his. Hahaha, I also told him, he'd been pwned by  you, Ozzy. He said he'll log on tomorrow, he's all wrapped up in StarCraft right now... ::) ;D

• The Right Honourable Reverend AJ
  • Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with Battery...
  • Sequoia
    • Male
LOL...

Well, I think it's a great addition to a already great site...

BUT: I would REALLY like the option to turn of the sound... Biips and boops only does so much for me,
and I kinda would prefer to have some Metal going instead, if you know what I mean... ;) :)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
There are sounds??!!!!

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
I have mine really low. The only way is to adjust the sound on your own computer. I haven't found an option to disable them per game yet. :)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
I didn't know there were sounds cuz if I don't have music going then I generally have the volume down. ;D