• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
it's playing Vegas rules  ;D

Would that be the "woulda-shoulda-coulda" method as applied to scoring? :dance:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
as in the odds are rigged to favor the House, and CG's score was getting too high  ;D

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Re: New Den game arcade
Reply #182: June 17, 2015, 07:45:06 AM Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:03:31 AM by CdnGhost
Wrong!

My Score had already gotten far too high shortly after passing $100,390,000, and I said so in one of my Comments (Go to: Arcade ~ Click: Card Games ~  Click: "Videopoker View Highscores" which will take you to the first 25.  The Comment's on that page.)

Though the Odds favour the House, they do so predictably.

Anywhere below $80 million, a certain Set of Rules apply.  Between $80 and $100 million, a second Set of Rules apply.  From there on up, there's a third Set of Rules that apply.

I know all three Sets of Rules and Work-Arounds that work greater than 60% of the time.

KnownAssociate already has the "First Set of Work Arounds" some of which work on the second and third Sets of Rules...but not all of them, by any means.

You can Logout of your Account, without pressing "Cashout", simply by scrolling up and clicking "Arcade".  Also, as you're regularly playing, i.e., once every one or two weeks, your Account remains active.  The interval might be even longer but I haven't tested it yet.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
just joking again CG, more so at Vegas than the arcade here  ;D

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
as in the odds are rigged to favor the House, and CG's score was getting too high  ;D

uhhhh, as learned from watching people win and lose in actual card rooms back when I used to deal poker  >:D

KnownAssociate already has the "First Set of Work Arounds" some of which work on the second and third Sets of Rules...but not all of them, by any means.

shhhhhhhh :67: