Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

New Den game arcade (Read 23443 times)

• 6pairsofshoes

They do, AJ, and I did depress that, but my keyboard does not have the normal "adding machine" number layout.  My numbers are arrayed across the top of the keyboard and the directional keys are to the lower right. 

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Some things go bump in the night, others fall down
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
The game actually paused for a moment once as though it was wondering what it was gonna do with the double ones it just rolled  :D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
I beat the backgammon twice, but have lost about half a dozen or more.  :)

I may shut the arcade down for about an hour, but exactly when, I am not sure. The arcade add on is a standard SMF modification. I am testing out a more advanced version that is a heavily modified version by a private programmer. It has more features, is lighter on the server, and more games will work with it. When I am ready to make the switch, I will announce it ahead of time.
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• 6pairsofshoes

I'm sure we can all live without online games for a whole hour, Buster.  Thanks for the upgrade!

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 ;D

I am sure we all can. The problem is if someone doesn't see the message and tries to access a game while I am converting, it could cause some issues. Upon second thought, I may have to put the forum into maintenance mode long enough to get the switchover done. I have a couple of other small maintenance issues I need to attack as well, and it would be better to do it with the forum offline.
I am not ready for that yet anyway.  :)
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
Your a great Mod, here have a cold one on us.

• lindaw

i play majhong a lot but this one really makes me want to tear my hair out....its so difficult..

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male

Just what the doctor ordered.  :)
I have spent most of the day in my shop rebuilding an engine for a generator, and repairing the electrical portion of another generator. My fridge in the shop died, so I have no cold ones out there. It is too much trouble to clean up long enough to come back to the house for one. Next purchase- fridge for the shop.  :)

@Linda, once the upgrade is completed, there will be a few more majhong versions that may not be as difficult.  :)

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
i play majhong a lot but this one really makes me want to tear my hair out....its so difficult..

Most of the games on there are quite challenging for me too except for the poker, the odds seem to be stacked in our favor.

Buster,

When I was young and single a roommate and I took a fridge and removed the shelves and racks and drawers then inserted a perfect fitting horse keg.
We used that thing for over  a year like that.

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Constant party time.  ;D

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
We still had enough room on top for jumbo packs of hot dogs, ketchup and mustard.

• The Right Honourable Reverend AJ
  • Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with Battery...
  • Sequoia
    • Male
DELTAKANE USURPED MY #1 POSITION IN BILLIARDS!!!

:'( :'( :'(

• Hillbilly Deluxe
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Update
    • Male
I tried but there's no room for error left.

• Sequoia
    • Male

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(I don't get it, why couldn't I shoot down the last three..? I KNOW I could have gotten 12.000 +...)

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
The upgrade is complete, and a few more games are there as well.  ;D  Everyone was offline, so I took the shot and did the switch.   :)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
I beat the backgammon twice, but have lost about half a dozen or more.  :)

I play some MahJong, but like Linda said, this one has me pulling my hair out...almost.

;D

I am sure we all can. The problem is if someone doesn't see the message and tries to access a game while I am converting, it could cause some issues. Upon second thought, I may have to put the forum into maintenance mode long enough to get the switchover done. I have a couple of other small maintenance issues I need to attack as well, and it would be better to do it with the forum offline.
  :)

RUN BADGERS!! RUN!!!!

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
The upgrade is complete, and a few more games are there as well.  ;D  Everyone was offline, so I took the shot and did the switch.   :)

Nuh uh, I was here, but not in the Arcade. I was headed there, but saw something shiny and got sidetracked ;D

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
No badgers, but I got me a couple of error log gremlins while I was at it. They have been irritating me for a few weeks. i got 'em.  :)

• Sequoia
    • Male
Nuh uh, I was here, but not in the Arcade. I was headed there, but saw something shiny and got sidetracked ;D

Happens to the best of us...

Just look at this...

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
 ;D