Skip navigation Bottom Menu ↓ Menu ↑

Welcome Back Old Denners (Read 34808 times)

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Hey KA, nice of you to drop in  :)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Re: Welcome Back Old Denners
:D yeah, I was kind of wondering if I was going to come back and see a "RIP knownassociate" thread. Hi everyone, what's new? It always feels good to come home and see friends again:)

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
is always nice to know that you are still around

how is life treating you and the "not so young anymore" hooligan?

• Wand Holder
  • Devil dog with smile
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Yep, I need to hear some stories about what you two have been up to. I am sure there have been some adventures.  :D
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.   :P

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
I seem to remember, knownassociate, stumping your "hooligan" with one simple question: Why are Manhole Covers round?

What I don't remember is whether or not he ever came up with the correct answer...and I can't check back cuz Busterone's Archived that thread.

For whatever it's worth, I've still got an IQ that's too high to be accurately measured and I'm damned glad to see you back in the Den.

Welcome Back!

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
If your "hooligan" is still interested in Practical Solutions to Practical Problems, I may have one that's worthy of his intelligence.

There's only difference between Naturally-Forming Diamonds and Man-made Diamonds (presuming that there are no impurities within the finished stones).

That "difference" is time.

Instead of taking millions of years to create a Natural Diamond, how is it possible to create the same Diamond, a Man-made Diamond, in terms of Carats, in only 24 weeks?

The two 5 Carat Stones are identical in every respect.

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
Thank you, rveryone, for such a warm welcome back:) Yes, Jesse is 18 now. He's put aside the C++ because he doesn't have an immediate goal kicking him in the ass to keep on  :banghead: I'll give him that brain teaser, Cdn.  I don't recall if he answered the last, I'm thinking he may have but I'm not sure. Was it something about they wouldn't fall through?

Really not a whole lot new with me, just older, probably not much wiser tho >:D ...adventures? Naaah, not me

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
If your "hooligan" is still interested in Practical Solutions to Practical Problems, I may have one that's worthy of his intelligence.

There's only difference between Naturally-Forming Diamonds and Man-made Diamonds (presuming that there are no impurities within the finished stones).

That "difference" is time.

Instead of taking millions of years to create a Natural Diamond, how is it possible to create the same Diamond, a Man-made Diamond, in terms of Carats, in only 24 weeks?

The two 5 Carat Stones are identical in every respect.

The natural process involves an increasing incremental pressure that results in the finished product, the man made procedure simply expediates the process.

• Mandalorian Protector
  • Wand Holder
  • Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Male
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
hi KA, welcome back, great to see you again  :)
i'z just gotz to know, you still using the cantenna?  ??? :)

• The Odd Mod
  • Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme
    • Female
No, well I still have it but Jesse spent his own money to start us back up on broadband. Now that's not to say the neighbors mind if occasionally I use theirs if Jesse is playing some resource-sucking game on the ps3 :P I did have fun playing around and trying different things. And well, I honestly don't mind deciding which movie and watching it within the space of a couple of minutes :)

Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay.