perfectly made cup of coffee

oh la la di da …

• Wand Holder
  • Have you picked it yet?
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
let me guess, wall of a school building?  :-\

No wall just a tin shed.

Have to be optimistic the trees are growing.well.

My simple pleasure is be looking at them  growing well. :)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
Mishca got me thinking, good, well brewed cup of tea  :)

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Me too - breakfast. :)

:d030:  We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.   :d030:

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Enjoying the simple pleasure of  eating a nice fatty pork chop for dinner. Yum.

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
Staying away from red meats for now but today's delicacy was a nice broiled salmon steak in a delicious dill sauce.

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Sounds delicious and full of good omega 3's  Al.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
unfortunately i'm not much for fish, shellfish is alright, but not crazy over it, the odd tuna sandwich maybe, but as far as real, fresh fish, Sole or Haddock, breaded and deep fried with tartar sauce is the only way i can eat it  :-\

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
I hear the lobster is to die for on PEI?

Verification please :)

• MSN Groups Victim
  • Spruce
    • Male
Me, I like going to a "Red Lobster Restaurant" and  choosing the biggest lobster I can find in the aquairium.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
I hear the lobster is to die for on PEI?

Verification please :)
yes, it is, and very cheap if you want to cook your own, otherwise the tourist trap restaurants charge about $30 for one lobster plus all you can eat salad bar and mussels, whereas you can buy live lobster directly from a fisherman's truck for about $6/pound  :)

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
yes, it is, and very cheap if you want to cook your own, otherwise the tourist trap restaurants charge about $30 for one lobster plus all you can eat salad bar and mussels, whereas you can buy live lobster directly from a fisherman's truck for about $6/pound  :)
As I've said before, Julie's father is from PEI, he brings in lobsters quite often and pays substantially less than the markets around here charge. Still want to go there myself and grab some fresh ones, I don't think anything compares  :)

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
season is delayed at least a week here (was supposed to open Monday i believe) because of all the ice in the water this year, another update is scheduled for Thursday, they'd really hate to miss out on Mother's Day, a lot of lobster is sold for that, first big "feed" of the year  ;D
with the processors paying low prices the last few years, some fishers sell them out of their trucks in mall, gas station, etc. parking lot's for $5 (canners) and $6 (markets) per pound, some sellers even have them cooked at that price, canners are smaller lobsters, usually around  pound or pound and a half, markets are the bigger ones like you get in restaurants.
i didn't know Julie's father was from PEI.

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Gosh townie and  JAA could be related. ;D

I do like lobster so I guess it will be restaurant lobster .but anyway it comes will be fine.

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Oh I forgot - washed down with Raspberry cordial.:)

• politically incorrect
  • Conservative
  • Sequoia
    • Male
How is the shellfish on your rock annee? Based on the size of the continent I'm sure it varies, but still available nonetheless.

• politically incorrect
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Male
by the way, we pretty well have it all here, clams, mussels, oysters, scallops, lobster....

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
How is the shellfish on your rock annee? Based on the size of the continent I'm sure it varies, but still available nonetheless.

Pretty good here too in places. Tasmania,, is close by and so is King Island. Sydney is well known for seafood too.

• Wand Holder
  • Sequoia Supreme DeLuxe
    • Female
Townie, the mussels and oysters can live another  day.

The rest will be digested.:)